31-2. Health Care Plan
The BOARD and the UNION agree to direct the LMCC to evaluate and initiate changes to the current Health Care Plan (the “Plan”) effective June 30, 2013 and thereafter in areas that will facilitate the shift to a preventive health care model and will result in design improvements, cost containment or savings, including but not limited to the following areas:
- Expanded Disease Management Program
- Bio-metric Screening
- Health Fairs
- Weight Management Program
- Utilization Management
- Subscriber Share for Hospital Bills and Co-insurance
- Open enrollment: Comprehensive Communication and Outreach Strategies.
- Prescription Coverage.
- Vendor Performance Management.